DelveInsight’s “Oral Mucositis Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast 2030” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Oral Mucositis market trends in the seven major markets (7MM) (i.e the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The market report covers emerging drugs, current treatment practices, market share of the individual therapies, market drivers, barriers, unmet medical needs, current and forecasted market size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets.
Oral Mucositis Disease Overview
Oral mucositis refers to erythematous and ulcerative lesions of the oral mucosa observed in patients with cancer being treated with chemotherapy, and/or with radiation therapy to fields involving the oral cavity. This can lead to several problems, including pain, nutritional problems as a result of the inability to eat, and an increased risk of infection due to open sores in the mucosa. It has a significant effect on the patient’s quality of life and can be dose-limiting. This condition generally begins 5-10 days following the initiation of chemotherapy and lasts one week to six weeks or more.
Approximately 40% of the patients on conventional chemotherapy are expected to develop oral mucositis, while in some patients the frequency of oral mucositis might go up to even more than 90% who undergo radiation therapy.
Oral Mucositis Market Key Facts
- In the year 2017, the total incident cases of Oral Mucositis were 1,418,879 cases in the 7MM. These cases are expected to grow in the study period 2017–2030.
- As per the DelveInsight estimates, in the United States, the total Grade-specific incident cases of Oral Mucositis were 148,061, 128,579, 198,064, and 88,966 for Grade I, Grade II, Grade III, and Grade IV, respectively in the year 2017. These cases are expected to grow in the study period 2017–2030.
- In Germany, the total treated cases of Oral Mucositis were 112,890 in the year 2017. These cases are expected to grow in the study period 2017–2030.
- As per the research study of Sonis et al., the frequency of oral mucositis is about 30% to 40% in the general cancer patient population.
- According to the research study of Rubenstein et al., in head-and-neck cancer patients, the incidence of mucositis is over 50%, and this rate increases when chemotherapy is given concomitantly or in HSCT recipients when total body irradiation is administered.
Key Benefits of Oral Mucositis Market Report
- The market report provides an in-depth analysis of Oral Mucositis Market size, share, and epidemiology in 7MM.
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding the trends & developments, key players operating in the market, and future competition that will drive and shape the market outlook in the upcoming years.
- The report covers the factors stimulating the Oral Mucositis market growth, current treatment practices, emerging drugs, market share of the individual therapies.
- The report provides a detailed assessment of the patient population, unmet needs, comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, and other factors.
The oral mucositis market is currently dominated by off-label or generic versions of drug classes like pain control medications and mouthwash. Growth of the oral mucositis market is expected to be mainly driven by increasing incidence of cancer cases, expected approval and readily penetration of emerging therapies, and increase in Research and Development (R&D) activities
The market outlook section of the report helps to build a detailed comprehension of the historic, current, and forecasted Oral Mucositis market size and share by analyzing the impact of current therapies on the market, unmet needs, and demand for better technology.
The report gives a thorough detail of market trends, growth opportunities of each marketed and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on the annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria, mechanism of action, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, and view of the key opinion leaders.
Visit to get more detailed insights @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/oral-mucositis-om-market
The epidemiology section covers insights about historical and current Oral Mucositis patient pool and forecasted trends for every seven major markets from 2017 to 2030. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted Oral Mucositis epidemiology trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. The epidemiology section also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
Discover more about the epidemiological segmentation @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/oral-mucositis-om-market
Oral Mucositis Drugs Uptake and Key Market Players
The drugs uptake section focuses on the rate of uptake of the potential drugs recently launched in the Oral Mucositis market or expected to get launched in the market during the study period. The analysis covers the drug uptake; patient uptake by therapies; and sales of each drug.
Report’s Drugs Uptake section helps in understanding the drugs with the most rapid uptake, reasons behind the maximal use of new drugs and allow the comparison of the drugs on the basis of market share and size which again will be useful in investigating factors important in market uptake and in making financial and regulatory decisions.
The report also covers the Oral Mucositis Pipeline Development Activities and provides valuable insights about different therapeutic candidates in Phase II, and Phase III stages and the key companies in the market involved in developing targeted therapeutics. It also analyses the recent development such as collaborations, acquisitions, and mergers, licensing patent details, and other information.
Some of the key companies Oral Mucositis (OM) Market include:
- Galera Therapeutics
- Monopar Therapeutics
- MuReva (Lumitex)
And many others.
Oral Mucositis (OM) Therapies covered in the report include:
- Validive (Clonidine Lauriad)
- Cooral/Cool Prevent
- MuReva Phototherapy System
And many more.
For further information about the emerging therapies and key companies @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/oral-mucositis-om-market
Table of Content
- Key Insights
- Executive Summary
- Oral Mucositis Competitive Intelligence Analysis
- Oral Mucositis Market Overview at a Glance
- Oral Mucositis Disease Background and Overview
- Oral Mucositis Patient Journey
- Oral Mucositis Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Oral Mucositis Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
- Oral Mucositis Unmet Needs
- Key Endpoints of Oral Mucositis Treatment
- Oral Mucositis Marketed Products
- Oral Mucositis Emerging Therapies
- Oral Mucositis Seven Major Market Analysis
- Attribute Analysis
- Oral Mucositis Market Outlook (7 major markets)
- Oral Mucositis Access and Reimbursement Overview
- KOL Views on the Oral Mucositis Market.
- Oral Mucositis Market Drivers
- Oral Mucositis Market Barriers
- DelveInsight Capabilities
*The table of contents is not exhaustive; the final content may vary.
Get a Free Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/oral-mucositis-om-market
Latest Reports By DelveInsight:
DelveInsight’s Oral Mucositis – Epidemiology Forecast 2030 report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical, and forecasted epidemiology of Oral Mucositis in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Oral Mucositis Pipeline Insights, 2021 report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Oral Mucositis market.
Acute On Chronic Liver Failure (ACLF) Market Research Report presents a detailed analysis of the ACLF Market Trends, Pipeline Therapies, Companies, and Epidemiology Forecast in the 7MM.
Latest Healthcare Blogs By DelveInsight:
- Key Companies in the Follicular Lymphoma Market
- HIV Therapeutics Landscape
- Covid-19 Pandemic and the Social Determinants of Health
- Diabetes Management and Care Market
- Pharma Competitive Intelligence
- Weight Loss and Obesity Management Market
- Key Companies in Gene Therapy for Hemophilia Market
- Key Companies in IgA Nephropathy Market
- Major Drivers and Barriers in the Smart Hospital Market
- Top Drugs Launched in 2021
- Neuromodulation Devices for Migraine
- Analysis into Avrobio Treatment Therapy for Cystinosis
- Implementation of Value-Based Healthcare Model
- Osteoporosis Therapeutics Pipeline
- Leading Players in the TIGIT Inhibitors Domain
- Biosimilar Market Growth Analysis
- Mental Health App Market
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing end-to-end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance. Get hassle-free access to all the healthcare and pharma market research reports through our subscription-based platform PharmDelve.
DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Phone No: +91-9650213330
Email: [email protected]
Connect With Us: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
For Latest Update: Healthcare Blog
Request for Sample Copy of the Report at: